main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Amazon £25 refer a friend NOT sent

DB89
2: Seeker

I referred a friend to Vodafone broadband and we both should have got a £25 Amazon gift card however we have still not got the this was signed up on 20/06/21 and installed on 01/07/21 I have raised this On email Refer-a-friend at help.vodafone.co.uk back on 03/08/21 and I’m still no close to getting it , misleading good customers who are bringing you new customers by word of mouth and the. Vodafone ruin it by not keeping to their promise

View more options
10 REPLIES 10
Jayach
16: Advanced member

Are you sure your friend signed up using your unique link?

View more options
DB89

Hi, yes I’m certain it was I was the one who helped him sign up so I know it was definitely used :Smiling:

View more options
Jayach

I only asked as there seem to be a lot of ways it could go wrong.

• Your friend must use the link you send to get their reward –  they mustn’t go to any other websites or tabs after clicking the referral link. This includes comparison websites or cashback sites
  • They must use same email address to register as they intend to use for their new Vodafone account

Refer a friend | Vodafone

I would suggest raising an official complaint. Complaints Code of Practice | Vodafone

View more options
DB89

Hi 

Thanks yeah I followed everything that needed to be done :Smiling:

have now raise a complaint on that link you sent , I thought I’d try this forum but am I to guess that no actual Vodafone employees check this ?

View more options
Jayach

@DB89 wrote:

have now raise a complaint on that link you sent , I thought I’d try this forum but am I to guess that no actual Vodafone employees check this ?

Only the moderators, and they have no account access via here.

View more options
Amanda

Hey @DB89 - I'm sorry to hear that neither of you have had your vouchers yet. 

We'd love to look into it for you and get it sorted - please get in touch with us over Facebook or Twitter. 

View more options
DB89

hello Amanda

Thanks for the advice however I don’t have social media unfortunately 

Thanks 

David 

View more options
Amanda

You can also chat to customer services over online chat @DB89 🙂 They're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 

View more options
DB89

Thanks Amanda

im going to see what comes of the complaint I sent in now as I used webchat originally and got nowhere and was directed to email refer refer-a-friend@ help.vodafone.co.uk and they have been no use either they said they don’t deal with issues related to broadband 

Regards

David

View more options
Jayach

@DB89 wrote:

was directed to email refer refer-a-friend@ help.vodafone.co.uk and they have been no use either they said they don’t deal with issues related to broadband 

That is the problem with Vodafone, they are totally mobile-centric.

View more options