Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Amazon £25 refer a friend NOT sent

DB89
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I referred a friend to Vodafone broadband and we both should have got a £25 Amazon gift card however we have still not got the this was signed up on 20/06/21 and installed on 01/07/21 I have raised this On email Refer-a-friend at help.vodafone.co.uk back on 03/08/21 and I’m still no close to getting it , misleading good customers who are bringing you new customers by word of mouth and the. Vodafone ruin it by not keeping to their promise

10 REPLIES 10

Jayach
16: Advanced member

Are you sure your friend signed up using your unique link?

Hi, yes I’m certain it was I was the one who helped him sign up so I know it was definitely used :Smiling:

Jayach

I only asked as there seem to be a lot of ways it could go wrong.

• Your friend must use the link you send to get their reward –  they mustn’t go to any other websites or tabs after clicking the referral link. This includes comparison websites or cashback sites
  • They must use same email address to register as they intend to use for their new Vodafone account

Refer a friend | Vodafone

I would suggest raising an official complaint. Complaints Code of Practice | Vodafone

Hi 

Thanks yeah I followed everything that needed to be done :Smiling:

have now raise a complaint on that link you sent , I thought I’d try this forum but am I to guess that no actual Vodafone employees check this ?

Jayach

@DB89 wrote:

have now raise a complaint on that link you sent , I thought I’d try this forum but am I to guess that no actual Vodafone employees check this ?

Only the moderators, and they have no account access via here.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @DB89 - I'm sorry to hear that neither of you have had your vouchers yet. 

We'd love to look into it for you and get it sorted - please get in touch with us over Facebook or Twitter. 

hello Amanda

Thanks for the advice however I don’t have social media unfortunately 

Thanks 

David 

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

You can also chat to customer services over online chat @DB89 🙂 They're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 

Thanks Amanda

im going to see what comes of the complaint I sent in now as I used webchat originally and got nowhere and was directed to email refer refer-a-friend@ help.vodafone.co.uk and they have been no use either they said they don’t deal with issues related to broadband 

Regards

David