main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Amazon Echo Deal- problems

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Anyone having problems getting the redemption code/email at all?

I've had numerous conversations with Live Chat- all have which have been frankly useless, and the last one blatantly lied to me about how they were going to credit my account for the inconvenience and were just parceling it up for me (but that is a whole other story..).

So far they have told me I will get my code 60 days from point of order.

This date has changed twice, (saying my order didnt go through) and had to be redone- without me being aware, to last week telling me it was when the line became live, which I was told was after I ordered.

I called them out on this several times, the conversation ending when after I was told that they were sending out the Echo product from the warehouse that very day- blatant lies as I had said I was waiting on an email code.

So far the date has been changed from (when originally ordered) to 66 days and now to 74 days when I should receive my code.

I'm dreading having to speak to live chat again, as frankly they dont know one end of a router to another.

Is it possible to pursue another avenue of complaint?

J

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
17: Community Champion

You could try the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries.

And or the Complaint Email Route is detailed within this Link.

a similar thread Amazon-echo-plus.

There is other threads that can be seen via a forum launch.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
3: Seeker

Yep, same here, 105 days now.

View more options