Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Amazon Fire Hd Tablet

be5513
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I took out a pro extra broadband plan about a month ago and was told I would be entitled to a free Amazon fire hd tablet for being an existing mobile customer. Also saw it can take 28 days to receive the code to be able to redeem this but I still haven’t received this at all. Anyone else having the same issue?

48 REPLIES 48

MarkD

Hi @be5513, if you placed the Home Broadband order between 1 Oct 2021 and 1 Nov 2021, you should be eligible for the Fire HD Tablet as-long as you're an existing pay monthly mobile customer and the order was done with us directly (on Vodafone.co.uk, over the phone, live chat or in store). It can take up to 28 days for the voucher to be sent your registered e-mail address after the service has been installed. If it's been longer than 28 days and you've checked your junk and spam folders, drop us a private message on Facebook or Twitter and we'll be happy to investigate. 

I did it in store and my broadband went like on the 28th of October. So it’s been over a month and I haven’t had anything. I got onto an online chat yesterday and was told I should be getting an email through in the next couple of days 

Cheers for the update @be5513. If the e-mail doesn't arrive, send us a private message on Twitter or Facebook and we can investigate. When you send us a message, if get through to the Bot, just select 'Get Started', followed by 'Asked to DM'. You can find the contact details here

I placed my order on 7th November, and it showed up during checkout that I would be eligible as well as I am an existing Vodafone customer, as well as a £130 Amazon voucher which hasn't showed up yet. Service went live on 24th November. 

Thank you

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi @mitster - did you place your order directly through us? The time period for the tablet was between the 1 Oct 2021 and 1 Nov 2021, so you fall outside of this.

The Amazon voucher you're referring to sounds like an offer from Gift Cloud. It will take between 90 and 120 days after the original purchase date for your purchase to be verified as eligible for a voucher. We strongly recommend letting this 120-day period pass before querying the status of your voucher; but we would recommend that you contact the 3rd party for clarity, the details should be found on the confirmation e-mail.

Hope that clears things up 😊

Hi @TJ

When I checked out it showed me that I was eligible for the tablet as an existing mobile customer and Amazon voucher. I even screen grabbed it. It's one of the reasons why I took broadband out with you guys...who do I need to escalate this to? I've even got an email confirming that I would be sent a code for amazon to obtain the tablet..just haven't got the code..

Thanks

Time frame is not correct, it was order before 20th Dec for the free tablet, I ordered mine through Vodafone site on the 13th Dec and went live on the 30th, not seen any code as yet?

I never hold my breath with these free offers............

Tablet 8gb.jpg

Just an update that, despite the forecast from Amazon of delivery in 9 to 11 weeks, my Kindle arrived today. Thanks to Vodafone for chasing it up.

Just a reminder that my code only arrived in an SMS ie TEXT message to my Vodafone, I didn’t get an eMail - those still waiting could do well to check their text messages.

I have received my sms with the code to claim my Amazon Fire HD 8 which is great. I read that as a PRIME customer I could get faster delivery. Having gone onto Amazon I tried to order a colour other than BLACK with 2 day delivery but the voucher code was not accepted. The only version the code works on is the BLACK one and delivery is quoted as 9 to 11 weeks. This does not seem right so please investigate or change code acceptability. Thanks