Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Amazon Fire Hd Tablet

scotborders
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Has anyone received their Amazon Fire Tablet from Vodafone?  I spent 20 minutes chasing on live chat and didn't get anywhere despite having three mobile accounts with them.   Not great service Vodafone!!

2 REPLIES 2

HappyNomad
15: Advanced member
15: Advanced member

@scotborders wrote:

Has anyone received their Amazon Fire Tablet from Vodafone?  I spent 20 minutes chasing on live chat and didn't get anywhere despite having three mobile accounts with them.   Not great service Vodafone!!

There is quite a number of threads discussing the late or non fulfilment of the various and many ‘free gift with' offers.  Here is a very recent one discussing the Amazon Fire tablet offer…

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Other-broadband-queries/Amazon-Fire-Hd-Tablet/td-p/2698147 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear you've not received the free gift included with your order @scotborders. If you placed your order with us during he eligibility period, it can take up to 28 days after your service has been installed and active for the gift card to arrive. If it's been longer than this, let's get everything straightened out for you. As we'll need access to your account to do this, pop us a private message through one of our social channels and we'll take a look.