Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Amazon Tech Pack

RessyXi
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello all,

We have recently signed up for Vodafone Broadband and we received our Amazon Tech Pack code by text after ringing up due to not recieving it.  

So we now have the code however there are no instruction on how to claim it.  We have tried adding the items into the basket and the applying the code but it doesn't work.  

Anyone claimed one can share how to claim it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi there,

Can I ask how long should I wait for the email with the code? I've signed up for Vodafone Broadband on 20th August and still haven't received anything. 

View solution in original position

11 REPLIES 11

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @RessyXi - It's great you're joining us. 

With the Amazon Tech offer, you need to select the correct devices, otherwise the promotional code won't work. The models are: Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Ultra HD (priced at £49.99) and Amazon Echo Dot (4th Generation). 

You can also contact Amazon directly if you need help with the right ones 👍

Thanks for your reply.  

I will try again but I believe that is what I had added to my basket.

I tried contacting Amazon and they told me to contact you!  Will come back to you and try again.

Screenshot_20210923-120740_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I have tried again and it has declined my code.  Can you confirm these are the correct ones.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

They look like the right ones to me @RessyXi 

Can you come and chat to us over Facebook or Twitter please? That way we can look into it a bit further for you. 

Please remember to include a link to your post here, to save you going through things again 👍 

Hi there,

Can I ask how long should I wait for the email with the code? I've signed up for Vodafone Broadband on 20th August and still haven't received anything. 

Unfortunately, I couldn't tell you.  We waiting nearly two months and after not hearing anything ended up ringing them and they sent it by text message.  Which may I add still doesn't work and waiting for a call back from the complaints department.

As I thought ... shame. Vodafone used to be so good in communication. 

Can I also ask if you've got a mobile phone with them? 

My partner does, yes.

Thank you. 

I was misled by the store. I haven't got a phone with them and they said I can get the Amazon Tech Pack. Oh well. 

Good luck with yours!