Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Amazon gift voucher not received

SaitO
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi, my account number is [removed] and I joined with thegift voucher promise below, but it's still not validated, although 7 months passed. Does anyone know how to proceed with this?
[removed] 

6 REPLIES 6

MarkD

Hi @SaitO, we have removed the link that you have sent as when we followed it, it brings up your personal details and reference number. From the original link that you posted, have contact the team to query where the voucher is? There is an option where you can add your Vodafone order number and your message for the support team to get in touch with you. 

Hi,

Did you gat a result from your post.

I to have not received my voucher and have used the contact form on the link. I have done this about 3 times and have no reply at all.

Did you?

Nope, no reply at all

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey there @bakeri60 and @SaitO - Sorry I'm unable to see the original link you posted. Just to confirm, was the voucher deal taken out directly through us or through a third party website? 

What was the deal?

It was on a service comparison website. The original email looks like the one below and voucher link is also on wegift.io.

CaptureVodaGift.PNG

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for that @SaitO, Let’s see if we can get you on the right track to claiming your voucher. It can take up to 120 days to receive the gift card and you must wait this time before raising this further. If you've not received it after this time, please follow one of these escalation routes 👉

- If you switched using Uswitch before 28th February 2020, pop your query to us at uk-vodafonevouchers@awin.com

- If you joined us through Uswitch on or after the 28th of February 2020, get in touch with us at rewards@giftcloud.com

- If you came to us through Money Super Market, Broadband Choices, Go Compare, Money Saving Expert etc  at any time, you can raise any queries to uk-vodafonevouchers@awin.com