Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

App incorrectly blocked

Zayn_11
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

We are unable to access a online game called among us on our iPads. The game starts working when I turn off the adult block or use my work VPN. It also works on my Vodafone 4G. I spoke to a Vodafone rep on the phone who advised we could remove the adult content filter as the resolution. When I challenged that response, I was told to manually block any adult sites... to which I gave up! 

Can the game please be categorised correctly on the Vodafone home broadband filters please?

with young children in the household, I wouldn’t feel comfortable turning off the filters!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately, it would appear the few VF employees we do see in here, either don't have the understanding or ability to deal with correcting the age filters.

Those age filters are managed by the DNS servers, so the easy solution is to use an alternate DNS service such as (others are available) Yandex or Clean Browsing.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately, it would appear the few VF employees we do see in here, either don't have the understanding or ability to deal with correcting the age filters.

Those age filters are managed by the DNS servers, so the easy solution is to use an alternate DNS service such as (others are available) Yandex or Clean Browsing.

Thanks @KeithAlger. Just went on my brothers iPad and made the DNS changes, works a treat!