main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Other broadband queries

Apple TV box delivery

2: Seeker

Anyone else received an empty box from DPD ? Expected an Apple TV , just got an empty box...was told that I would receive my Apple TV within 48 hrs on my first conversation with customer service ...4 days later ..nothing. Next conversation completely different story .. investigation raised with DPD and I won't get anything until this is complete ! This surely is Vodafone's issue with their 3rd party courier and shouldn't impact me the customer. Not impressed !

View more options
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

I can understand how disappointing a delay getting your hands on such a great piece of equipment can be @Sarap and especially when there appears to be some sort of mix up outside of your control. As we'll need access to your account to check out what's happeneing with this, pop us a private message via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK, with your name, account number and a brief desription of this issue and we'll be happy to get to the bottom of this for you.

View more options