Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Apple TV box delivery

lraha
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I've had my connection for over a month now.  Router delivered, everything up and running.  
I've never received the Apple TV box.  And after countless conversations with customer services and multiple delivery dates been and gone, I've been told today that I need to keep calling back every week to check when it will be delivered.  

Surely this cannot be correct.  No explination was given why it's not arrived, just that I need to keep calling to check delivery!.  

Really wish I had gone with my original choice of broadband supplier and not bothered with Vodafone.  Just cannot get any sense out of anyone.  

82 REPLIES 82

I got a message from DPD very early this morning delivery at 09:30 and it did turn-up this morning.

Hi, could I ask a few questions?

when did you go live, and what was your last escalation date, which channel did you go through? 

thanks 

23rd February, escalated via Twitter 4/3

Thanks, after today's not so shocking news am I to assume that my chances of receiving the Apple TV are now slimmer than the general publics compliance with the lockdown rules? 

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Ajackson1707 Please be assured we're still working hard to get all orders/deliveries out as soon as we can. Just keep your eye out on emails for updates on this.

Apple TV box turned up today! I can kick back and watch Disney+ and Netflix during lockdown now! Hopefully everyone elses won't be too far behind!

Tj your customer service promised to call me back like two weeks ago and wouldn't cancel my contract when I asked czz as n you get this sorted? 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

We can escalate this for you @Woodfordp so that you can get your Apple TV ASAP - we'll also be able to investigate what you've been advised previously. If you did still wish to cancel we'll also be able to help with this - it'd be great if you gave us the chance to turn this around for you though. Please drop us a message on either Facebook or Twitter and we'll get the ball rolling for you. 

Thank you I've sent you a tweet as despite  verbal and written contract being broken I'm sure I'd be charged termination fees so if I can have the item please. Last time I telephoned , you should have the call details on your crm or a recording?

lasonline chat ref below:

Reference Number: 765715645731330027
DATE/TIME: 2020-02-23 15:31:09

Dabbs
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

We're unable to access your account over this platform to confirm this. We'll do our absolute best to resolve this over our social media channels.