Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Apple TV box delivery

lraha
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I've had my connection for over a month now.  Router delivered, everything up and running.  
I've never received the Apple TV box.  And after countless conversations with customer services and multiple delivery dates been and gone, I've been told today that I need to keep calling back every week to check when it will be delivered.  

Surely this cannot be correct.  No explination was given why it's not arrived, just that I need to keep calling to check delivery!.  

Really wish I had gone with my original choice of broadband supplier and not bothered with Vodafone.  Just cannot get any sense out of anyone.  

82 REPLIES 82

Ok slightly confused as I've contacted over twitter and no response? 

Dabbs
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

If you could pop up over your Twitter handle on this thread, then we can get someone to look into this right away. If you don't want to leave your social media details publicly, then please add them your profile, so we can view them privately. 

Thanks it is @phil_woodford 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for that @Woodfordp, I've just replied to your DM.

I changed to Vodafone in February as the offer of the Apple TV looked a good deal. I eventually went live on the 24th February but received no Apple TV. I have contacted live webchat about 6 times and more recently used Facebook Messenger over this (now on 5 messages). Every time I am promised that the box will be re-ordered and be with me in a few days. It is now approaching 3 months and no sign of an Apple TV box. No explanation-- nothing!

I am now going to take this to Ofcom as the Apple TV was the appeal of the contract and this is mis-selling.

If I ran my business like this I would be closed down in months. Absolutely appalling service from Vodafone and I will never use them again after this. Please get this sorted.

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@AndyJackson Has there been any movement on your Apple TV query, since speaking with us on Facebook? 

Just received the router - no Apple TV in sight although that's what I was promised, same as everyone else. No tracking information given. Just switching from BT to Vodafone and if it isn't resolved in the first two weeks I won't be sticking around. @Moderators - Will be following up on social media.

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @t-an, I'm sure this can be turned around! Have you heard anything back on social media if you've got around to dropping us a DM? 

@Evie I've DM'ed Vodafone on FB Messenger on Saturday evening, then again on Sunday morning, and no one has bothered to reply except for a bot.  

@Evie - the issue has now been resolved and the Apple TV was delivered today (although a customer service rep on the Vodafone chat insisted it would arrive after the cooling off period!). Someone did get back to me on FB Messenger eventually, but about the same time of dispatch. Thanks!