Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Apple TV box delivery

lraha
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I've had my connection for over a month now.  Router delivered, everything up and running.  
I've never received the Apple TV box.  And after countless conversations with customer services and multiple delivery dates been and gone, I've been told today that I need to keep calling back every week to check when it will be delivered.  

Surely this cannot be correct.  No explination was given why it's not arrived, just that I need to keep calling to check delivery!.  

Really wish I had gone with my original choice of broadband supplier and not bothered with Vodafone.  Just cannot get any sense out of anyone.  

82 REPLIES 82

Another one to add to the pile. Still waiting for mine, tracking says it's been despatched with no date stamp. Connection has gone live, t&cs say the Apple TV will be delivered with the router however this is not the case. Twitter starts off being helpful but then lies about when it will be received. Fact is I don't think they actually know, they probably see the same info we see on the tracking page. 

not overly satisfied so far, hope I made the right choice in choosing Vodafone for my broadband. 

Another week goes by and still no Apple TV and no communication as to why...........

I was just about to ask if anyone has started receiving the Apple TV yet. This answered my question! 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @woulfii, Apologies for the hold up in getting your Apple TV box out to you, this offer has been extremely popular and this has led to a delay getting these out ot evereyone. As we'll need access to your account to look into this for you, please pop us a private message via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK with your full name and account number and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks Mark,

I have, twice, and someone is 'looking into it' again for me right now.

It's nice to see someone finally admit that there's a delay due to the level of sign ups. Be honest with your customers and manage their expectations instead of making false promises and not keeping them informed and they will be much more tolerant and understanding.

Today I have been promised it will be delivered by Monday I have their word, if not I have full permission to cancel the contract. Great news is I can track it anytime by going to DPD tracking and type my postcode in and it will tell me where it is and when it will come... I mean this really is top notch service! 

It turned up today!

If only you had communicated would have been one less disgruntled customer complaining on here.

How do I activate the 1 year Apple TV+ there's no instructions

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I told you we'd get it sorted straight away for you @woulfii 💪 For more information on activating your free year of Apple TV+, check out Apples guide.

Woulfi how long has it taken since going live to receive yours? Ta