Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband App fails to display devices

SparkyBob
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I’m a ‘Newbie’ here!

I have just found that my Bitdefender mobile ‘web protection’ is preventing the Vodafone Broadband App from displaying the ‘Connected Devices’.  The App works fine when ‘web protection’ is turned off.

Can anyone offer me advice as to whether ‘switching off’ web protection is considered acceptable when using the Broadband App, or should I perhaps investigate whether a web protection ‘exception’ might be added to Bitdefender App?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anonymous
Not applicable

Before you try switching off Bitdefender, see if switching off mobile data while using the Vodafone app works!

*I'm not a fan of the app, it gives just enough info to confuse users into seeing issues that aren't really there!

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Before you try switching off Bitdefender, see if switching off mobile data while using the Vodafone app works!

*I'm not a fan of the app, it gives just enough info to confuse users into seeing issues that aren't really there!

Hi Keith,

Many thanks for your easy fix to simply turn off the iPhone’s ‘Cellular Data’ in Settings.  Bang On! It enables the Broadband App to display ‘Connected Devices’ without me having to switch off my web protection (Bitdefender).

Bob