Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband Deals not showing

DezzaT
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Tried to search for broadband deals online as looking to move from BT. Comparison websites offering showing better deals. I enter the postcode and address on the Vodafone broadband deal site, but an error message always appears "Sorry, there’s a problem with our site. Please bear with us while we exterminate the problem. Go back, or head elsewhere using the top menu."  When I test out the neighbours' addresses, deals appear for them. For some reason it doesn't like my address?

Contacted support and they can find deals for the address, but will they match the vouchers or cashback offers from the various comparison websites? If not, then how can I get my address to pop up on the website so I can purchase the deals online? 

Thanks! 

3 REPLIES 3

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @DezzaT 👋 Thanks for letting us know what's happening. 

The only thing that springs to mind that could possibly be causing this, is if your address is what's called a silver address with Openreach, rather than a gold address - you can see more information on the BT forum about this. 

It's unusual that this would be the case when you've already got a service with Openreach through BT - so we can double check this for you, please come and have a chat with my team on social media

I am having the same issue, with the exception i am not a BT customer, but ShellEnergy customer.

Aditionally, when I try to see what is available without logging in I am told my Phone number does not match my address. I've checked the details I've entered and they're all correct

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you can pop us a message through our social channels @WallaceSP, we'll be more than happy to reach out to Openreach and look into what's causing the mismatch for you.