main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Broadband Dropping out everyday almost!

SOLVED
View solved solution
2: Seeker

I find that while the DSL line does not drop out on a daily basis, the PPP session does seem to disconnect for me almost daily, not sure if thats the issue your having?

View more options
1: Seeker

Feel your pain. 

We moved to Vodafone 11 months ago having left a perfecty good service after being tempted by the deal to have mobile phones and home broadband combined at a cheaper rate.  After a year of endless compliants.  72 hrs on the phone and being charged for the mobile broadband device we were told to get. We've given up and gone to ofcom. Vodafone want to release us from the contract but have left cables all over our garden and drive. 

Farcical.  

View more options

Hi. I'm having exactly the same issue. Everyday on multiple occasions every device connected to the internet loses internet connectivity. This is all wired or wireless devices and at the same time. This can be either streaming music, Netflix, BBC iplayer or any other streaming service just stops and no one can access the internet.  I have done all the usual stuff such as WiFi channels  but it still happens and is clearly a more fundamental issue than wrong channel or location of router.

WiFi is still working as I can still connect to devices such as Sonos and Apple TV with my iPhone but there is no internet.  This is actually hindering ability to use a servie we are paying for. Please help!!!

View more options

Hey @rikwhitmore, we'll need to run some diagnostics on your line to try and help get you back up and running correctly. 

One of our team will be happy to access your account and take a closer look into these drops for you. Find out how to get in touch here.

View more options

Happened twice in last hour. Everything stopped. Also happened 4 times during the last week. Probably more but I'm at work. 

will try chat but I suspect they will tell me to switch channel or some other step that I've already tried and which has not worked in the past... here's hoping

View more options