Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband and Line terminated in error

balhead
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My Broadband and Phone line have been terminated even after calling Vodafone to confirm NOT to go ahead as I didnt request the move of provider and I have vulnerable parents who rely on phone line for care services.  Vodafone confirmed they had put a stop on the termination going ahead.  Come 27th April Vodafone still went ahead and terminated the contract!!!!!

Want me to pay the early termination charge and also cant reactivate the services, I have to setup a new service on a new 24 month contract which would provide a new landline number.  My previous number has been with me for over 20yrs.

Vodafone incompetence has left me with paying early termination fees, loss of my original number, no broadband, and parents without access to their monitored care services!!!!
All i get is the usual run around flipping between customer agents/different teams on TOBI online chat. 

Greatly appreciate anyone that can help 

4 REPLIES 4

Jayach
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

I don't think I can help, but why was it cancelled at all?

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @balhead, I'm a little confused over the situation requesting assistance with. In your other post, you mentioned that we cancelled your order without your knowledge, but it appears in this message your order was completed against your wishes. If you reach out to our Broadband team on 033330 40191, I'm sure we'll be able to arrange for your installation to be completed, or offer help with cancelling the unwanted service. 

I was with Vodafone for past 2 yrs, they received instructions that I was leaving which was not initiated by me, hence the call to Vodafone to NOT terminate.  They still went ahead and terminated.  They then tried to set me up with a new broadband line and contract to correct their mistake, however upon tracking status the new contract is showing as cancelled.  Now I have no broadband or landline due to Vodafone terminating contract due to their error, they have then gone and cancelled my new order without any explanation as to why

Hey @balhead, apologies for the experience you've had with your Broadband. So that this can be investigated, you'll need to reach out to our dedicated Broadband team. You can contact them on webchat or by calling 0333 304 0191 on any landline or mobile.