Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband app issue

Donnajordan410
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Since joining Vodafone broadband a couple of months ago I have not been able to view the sync speed on the app or router Web page. I seem to have the tile missing on the app. I have attached image of my dashboard. I contacted Vodafone on web chat last month and after following all instructions - reinstall app, reboot router etc it still wouldn't work and I had to give up as this was well over an hour wasted. Can someone please help? 

5 REPLIES 5

Davidjames3321
1: Seeker

Thanks for this information. It is useful

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @Donnajordan410, thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear you're struggling to get your sync speeds - are you using the Vodafone supplied router? 

Yes I'm using the Vodafone router. 

Is there any update on this as I am also using the supplied router, and to be quite frank the service me and my partner receive from Vodafone everytime we try and sort something out is disgusting, we also can't see the speed sync tile in the app have rebooted and downloaded many of times and it doesn't work, my speeds via an ethernet cable to a console are shocking supposedly pay for 600mbps but quite often only recieve 9-12mpbs, the service and speed was better with sky standard fibre someone needs to sort this out ASAP 

Dabbs
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @Jake_cole, thanks for getting in touch. I'm really sorry to hear you're not getting the speeds you should be to your console. We're keen to get this resolved for you. We've got a dedicated team that will be able to help with your Gigafast connection. You'll be able to contact them on this number, 03333040191 to get the support you need.