Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband app on Android

Jayach
16: Advanced member

I have a problem with the Broadband app on Android. If I try to enter the speed option I get the attached picture. I have reinstalled the app many times and spoken to chat. They spoke to 2nd line and assured me it was a known problem and would be cured within a week. This was months ago.

Before the Mods tell me to use social media, I've just done that via Messenger, lets see how long they take to reply, and if they can do something.

Just wondered if anyone else has had the same problem, and been able to cure it. (everything else on the app works, for all the good it is)

6 REPLIES 6

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Jayach Have you since received a reply back and help with your query on Messenger? Our Social Media team will always work hard to get back to every customer ASAP! 

Jayach

@Josh Not yet. To be honest I really only used Messenger to see how efficient (or not) it is as a support channel.

19 hours and no reply, not even an acknowledgement.

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Jayach In your message to our team on Messenger, have you included anything like your Community Username or post link? 

Jayach

@Josh

No, just the details they requested.

- Your full name

- Your account or landline number

- Your postcode

- Your date of birth

- A brief description of your query

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Jayach Is there any key words in your message to the team I could search for in reference? i.e. keywords that aren't private in the message or your own personal details (as we don't want them disclosed over here for security reasons)

Jayach

@Josh. I posted here as an afterthought in case someone had had the same problem and had solved it.

My Messenger post is basically word for word what I posted here.

Edit, I've now had a reply from Dean.