main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Broadband app stoppted working on s9?

Highlighted
2: Seeker

As you can see from the screenshots it doesnt even display my broadband name. This been happening for a couple of months I tried everything eating cache, deleting app etc. It works on my s5 but I need it to work on my main phone any help anyone? Shows a loop when trying to change channels that the only reason I use it

7 REPLIES 7

I'm sorry for our delayed resoponse to your post @Mij123., we're really busy over our social channels at the moment. Have you been able to get the app working on your s9? 

View more options

Nope it still dont work it's been happening for months now really annoying as have to go on my other phone to change channels

View more options

@Mij123 Is your S9 updated to the latest version and have you made sure the app is up to date? 

View more options

Yes everything is up to date.

View more options

@Mij123 I'd suggest deleting the app, clearing your phones cache and cookies and re-downloading it. This will remove all of the old data linked to the app and help you to start again. Please give this a go and let us know how you get on 😊

View more options

I have tried that still no luck?, anyone one else on s9 experiencing the same issue

View more options

Have you cleared the app cache directly @Mij123? If you go to Settings > Apps > Vodafone broadband app > Storage - then click clear cache and data. This fixed an issue with the My Vodafone app on my S10 the other day, I don't have the broadband one to give it a try though. 

View more options