main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Broadband connection drop out everyday around 8.30pm-10pm

2: Seeker

Hi there

my broadband connection always drops out between 8.30pm to 10pm everyday. The red light underneath the router will start flashing and I lose connection. It never fails to drop out around the time. It drops out a few times during this time frame. I’ve tried calling technical and nothing has changed. It’s hard when you’re watching live tv at the time and the drop out ruins my viewing experience. 

Anyone knows of what I can do?? 

Thank you! 

View more options
5 REPLIES 5

Hey @ajinooo, thanks for getting in touch. I'm really sorry to hear about these drop outs and understand how frustrating they must be.

When your router light flashes red, is if the internet light or the Wi-Fi light? Do you get these drop outs on a wired connection, or only over Wi-Fi? Pop back to me and I'll be happy to help in any way I can. 

View more options

Hi TJ

thabks for getting back to me. It is the internet light that flashes. And I lose connection both wired and wireless. I usually have to wait a while for the internet light to go bold and hold before I can connect again. It does this a few times within the time frame. 

View more options

Thanks for providing this information @ajinooo. We need to run some diagnostics on your router, to help resolve the issue you're experiencing at the moment. In order to do this, please contact our team via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Don't forget to include the link to this thread, along with your username.

View more options

Thanks. Lost my internet connection again. 

Ive texted Vodafone Facebook at 7pm but no replies as yet. 

View more options
Highlighted

Thanks for getting in touch @ajinooo, we're busier than normal on our social channels right now but rest assured we'll pick your case up as soon as we can. Ross 

View more options