main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Broadband slow and unreliable

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Our vodafone broadband is slow in the evenings and also unreliable as it drops out several times in the evening (generally at the good part of a film...). This happened at our previous address as well after years of no problem with Plusnet and bt.

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
3: Seeker

It’s awful at the moment...we have fibre broadband with Vodafone and our Sky Q box plugged in via the Ethernet cable takes at least 5 seconds to load when selecting the home button and is incomplete when content does appear. This used to be instant when connected up in Manchester.

Downloads speeds are poor... took forever to download a film to start streaming through sky on demand the other day... UHD, but used to be able to play relatively shortly after requesting, but had to wait more than half an hour... again, didn’t used to be the case when up in Manchester.

loading internet pages over WiFi is slow, often with error messages and having to reload the page once the connection has sorted itself... it’s borderline unusable and we use 4G instead because of the constant disconnects.

The app says wooop! You’re getting 40MB .... not based on the performance of my wired devices and not getting the 22MB SPEEDTEST says I’m getting over WiFi.

Regret re-signing for 18 months when we did our house move.

View more options

Hey @Jamesc81, this isn't the experience we'd expect any of our customers to get.

We'd like to have a look into this for you, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

View more options