main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Broadband virtually unusable

2: Seeker

We've had some up and downs on speed, but the last three days we've found our broadband to be virtually unusable in terms of speed in the evenings.  So much so I can't even get a speed test run to determine the speed.

I've tried restarting our router, to no effect.  We are currently syncing at significantly below what we had previously with another provider (plusnet) and the speed guaruntee is in effect, but this was a problem before, and now things are significantly worse.

I'm now having to resort to using the hotspot on my [vodafone] phone... seems to be worst between 5-10pm... but was also ropey at the weekend

Can't get through to you on chat, can someone here provide any assistance?

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
2: Seeker

I have been trying to log into my online account all evening. no luck.  Only have a mobile contract with vodaphone.  Do you think the login problem is related to the general problem you are encountering with broadband.

Would you mind trying to log into your my account?

View more options
3: Seeker

Yep.... feel your pain

there seem to have been a lot of threads created or added to over the last few days, so maybe there is an issue that hasn’t been communicated.

lots of people in the same boat, and it’s incredibly frustrating!

View more options
12: Established

Vodafone will happily keep filling that boat till it sinks and the customers drown (or leave) and they replace them with another batch of unlucky customers.

View more options

Hey @Pheo, I understand this must be frustrating that you've not been able to use the broadband. 

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

@Peter2000 - I can only assume there must have been some maintenance work being carried out on the website. This wouldn't have been related to any broadband issues mentioned in this thread.

Did you manage to find what you were looking for online?

View more options