main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Broadband

SOLVED
View solved solution
1: Seeker

Signed up for Vodafone broadbandIn October this year biggest mistake of my life they advertised £23  for existing Vodafone customers after you signed contract you get told there is no option to give a discount so you end up paying £28 for something that should be £23 the speed they advertise you get for the first couple of days then it slows dramatically The Wi-Fi keeps dropping out certainly no good for streaming and totally unreliable there should be a law against advertising something you can’t supply

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
17: Community Champion

Hi @Cullinane

Vodafone provide a 30 Day Cooling Off Period initially so a person can get a feel for what service they can receive so if a person isn't happy they can leave penalty free. 

That said in Vodafone Broadband/Guaranteed-Speed  > it states "We're so confident in the broadband we provide that we're putting money on it"

And there is further guidance in Better Broadband Speeds Information - Voluntary Codes of Practice - Ofcom.

I would certainly advise to speak with the Broadband Team via the number in Contact-us. 

And if necessary raise an issue in the following ways if they can't / won't apply the discount that was promised Here.

We also have a Vodafone Social Media Team here that might be able to help. Perhaps give them a little time to reach your thread. 

I wish you all the best with the situation. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
17: Community Champion

Hi @Cullinane

Vodafone provide a 30 Day Cooling Off Period initially so a person can get a feel for what service they can receive so if a person isn't happy they can leave penalty free. 

That said in Vodafone Broadband/Guaranteed-Speed  > it states "We're so confident in the broadband we provide that we're putting money on it"

And there is further guidance in Better Broadband Speeds Information - Voluntary Codes of Practice - Ofcom.

I would certainly advise to speak with the Broadband Team via the number in Contact-us. 

And if necessary raise an issue in the following ways if they can't / won't apply the discount that was promised Here.

We also have a Vodafone Social Media Team here that might be able to help. Perhaps give them a little time to reach your thread. 

I wish you all the best with the situation. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
Highlighted

@Cullinane Hi there, we'd love to look in to this for you. I've sent you a private message on how to get in touch, so we can investigate this. Joe

View more options