main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Broadband

Highlighted
2: Seeker

After leaving virgin in October I joined up with vodaphone broadband promised the world, however since day one it has been terrible. Slow stuttering can't connect and the wiring the technician set up is hanging of the wall. I have phoned many times and tried many different things but still it's the same coming in at 16 at highest and 2 at lowest? Today broadband tech phoned me saying they won't send a technician to fix it and when I said I'll have to cancel he said OK I'll pass you on to our cancellation team!! Terrible service just terrible. 

View more options
1 REPLY

Hi @Angelous73 I'm sorry to see you're having broadband problems since joining us, I know it's really not ideal. So we're able to take a closer look into your query, please send us your details by following the steps on the private message I've sent you. 

View more options