Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

CREDIT REPORT ON EQUIFAX

Dayanozky
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello.

I have being using Vodafone in the last 3 months and its not showing any credit agreement information on my credit report with Equifax. How can I fix this?

6 REPLIES 6

Farai
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @Dayanozky, we'd be happy to help you clarify this for you 👍 So we can better assist you, could you please provide us with a few more details about your query? Are you referring to the credit search itself? Please let us know what you were expecting to see on your Equifax account? 

Thanks for your answer. 

I'm expecting to view Vodafone in the section of credit agreements as utility bill in the same way I have with other providers like Virgin media and EE but there is not information related to my agreement with Vodafone and after contacting with Equifax support, they said they could find that information and it might be because Vodafone haven't sent it to them. How can I add this to my report? 

Thank you.

I meant that the couldn't find any information about Vodafone agreement.

Hi @Dayanozky  👋 Just to confirm are you connected on a pay monthly contract? If you are, I would certainly in most cases expect this to show on your credit report by now. So we can double check and liaise with our credit file team, could you please contact us by following the link here, you will then be able to reach our social team and we can get one of our credit experts to look over this with you 😊

Hey Andy! Yes, I'm in a monthly payment contract. I'll do that then, thank you. 

HappyNomad
15: Advanced member
15: Advanced member

@Andy wrote:

…one of our credit experts

😂🤣😂 

That made me smile….