main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Cancellation date

Bertiee
2: Seeker

Hello,

I'm moving on 18th August and want to cancel my broadband / landline. Is there a certain date by which I need to cancel or is it done fairly quickly? From what I can see I won't actually pay my August service until my September bill but want to make sure I don't end up getting charged an extra month.

On a related note do I need to return the router? I have one of the older ones from 3 years ago rather than the WiFi hub.

Thanks

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
Mark
Community Manager

Hey @Bertiee, you'll need to get in touch with us around 30 days before you like to cancel your service. You can find more information on how to do this online here. 

View more options
Bertiee
2: Seeker

Thanks - although that page doesn't actually cover the scenario where you want to cancel after your contract has expired

View more options
Mark
Community Manager

Apologies for the confusion @Bertiee. If you're cancelling after your minimum commitment date, the process would be exactly the same but you'd receive no early termination fee. 

View more options