main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Cancelled Connection

Highlighted
2: Seeker

I really don't know where to start...

Having been a Vodafone mobile customer for a while I decided after a long up and down ride with BT Infinity to give Vodafone Superfast a go.

Connected on June 17th 2019 with no issue at all even guaranteed 15% discount due to lack of speed... Anyway..

Last Saturday I stopped that Vodafone where offering a free Echo plus speaker to new contracts so knowing that shy kids get nothing I asked if I could get one via live chat... "That shouldn't be a problem.. just call this number they'll send you one"

Called number "yes you can if you cancel and start a new contract but you'll have to send your router back then we'll send you another router asking with your speaker .."

Couldn't understand the logistics behind that so I said don't bother.

5 days later I'm disconnected and have been told by staff that it shouldn't have been disconnected but I won't be able to get reconnected till 5th August.... 5 calls later.... There's no room in the cabinet so there's a chance we won't be able to offer you service at all.

No mobile dongle as an interim ... Nothing

What am I to do????

Frustrated from Northumberland

View more options
1 REPLY 1

@lee1970 I'm sorry to hear you've been disconnected in error, we'll need to look at your account to look into what's caused this and get to a resolve. So one of our team can take a closer look into this for you, please get in touch via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or contact us on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK.

Alternatively, you can speak to an adviser using Live Chat. Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your username; this will save time and we’ll be able to help you quicker.

View more options