Welcome to Vodafone Community
I cannot enter many websites. First is gives a warning about the "WBSITE NOT BEING SECURE DUE TO ITS CERTIFICATE then when I proceed I get a "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS" Error.
I have tried it on EVERY OTHER BROWSER from CHROME to IE to Firefox etc and on other devices. I have tried uninstalling everything.
NOW I have tried using 3G on another network and used it as a personal hotspot; THE WEBSITES WORK.
They only do not work when I am on VODAFONE WIFI. I have tried going into the settings and cannot see anything.
Please help solve this problem.
This may be due to your content control settings, there is further information on content control below.
If there are continued problems, please contact the Broadband Team direct by following the link below. There is also a link to content control support on the link.
I had a similar instance on my Samsung Galaxy s8.
When a person downloads another Internet browser on their phone its basically just a skin over the built in browser.
So if an issue exists then it can remain even when using an alternative browser.
What I found that resolved my similar instance was to...Go into Settings and apps, storage and clear the cache and data of all your internet browser apps.
Delete the internet site from the browsing history and or any bookmark.
Then close the apps down.
Then soft reboot by turning the device Off and On.
Then try re launching the site.
Current Phone > Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G - SM9860 Snapdragon.
Samsung One Ui 3.1 / Android 11.
This has been an issue forever with Vodafone broadband. I don't know what they are doing or why they are doing it. What I can say is that no other ISP seems to have this problem.
I don't know how technically minded you are, but there is a 100% permanant fix for this. However please note that by doing this any parental control will probably NOT work.
Go into the advanced settings on your router and change the DNS/Nameservers away from Vodafone's own and use Googles:
Save settings and you should notice all of your browsing issues disappear.
try to check my bill on firefox browser and i get this
bad request , the request could not be understood by server due to malformed syntax