Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cant access some sites since Wednesday night

Dadabongo
4: Newbie

So, Wednesday night everything was working fine. Then Tuesday I couldn't access some of my streaming services via Vodafone Broadband. I also couldn't sign I'm to my remote work app. Now we have also found that we can't log in to origin or ea on the PC for the kids. Is anyone else having issues that started Thursday 07/04/2022 Morning with Vodafone Broadband. I am on 900mbs.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes, Vodafone has now escalated the issue to level 3. I’m losing count of how many times I’ve been asked to reboot my Vodafone router. 
Is there a level 4 next?

View solution in original position

38 REPLIES 38

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi there @Dadabongo - I understand how important it is to have a stable connection, especially now. Could you confirm the following for me please?

- When was the last time you reset your router?

- Are all devices (wired and wireless) effected?

If you are on our Pro Broadband, the best team to get in touch with is our Wi-Fi Xperts. They can be reached on 191 or livechat.

I have now been onto the wifexperts and they have said that a lot of users are reporting the same. They have passed it over to the 2nd line team and they will be calling me with an update. I have had to install a vpn on my PC so my kids can update sims 4. Plus I have installed one on a firestick so I  can stream on that. Hopefully they sort it soon.

wandering
2: Seeker

I am also having a similar issue happening around the same time. The broadband works normally for browsing the internet, but when I try online gaming certain games just won't connect too the server examples being Apex Legends, Arknights and Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel. 

It didn't matter which device (PC, Xbox and Phone) I was using the results were the same.

JCPM

I’m having the same problem with a Panasonic tv and an Xbox, but other devices continue to work. Tried Vodafone helpline twice but without successful resolution 

JianshengLi

I am experiencing the same problem started from the same time. Basically, I cannot access a lot of websites from China, for example: consumer.huawei.com/cn

We are finding more problems each day. We are having to use mobile data to play some games on our phones now.

Bwortang
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello,  it looks like it's an issue specifically with EA accounts, I only had my service installed Friday 08/4 and can't log into FIFA or Origin on PC on console, phone or laptop. If I turn the Wifi off my phone then has access on 4G so it's not an EA issue. very bizarre.  Also had a ticket raised with 2nd line yesterday.

It's not just EA. We are struggling with quite a few sites and apps. Did they say the 2nd line will call you? They told me they would yesterday and I have still not heard anything. 

yes said it might be 72 hours before a call but this was last night after 8pm. I've not found any more I use yet that are blocked and I'm afraid to look now!, Edit,  seems like BBC iplayer is also not playing ball at the moment either...