main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Confused broadband ending date

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
3: Seeker

Hi all , i wish to switch to another provider but cant work out when my proper ending date is so i dont get any early cancellation fees , Vodavone sent me an Email saying 

Hello,
Just to let you know, your home broadband monthly discount is due to end on 20/03/2019.

But on the My Vodafone webpage you check your billing , etc , it says "

Agreement Length
18 Months
Agreement ends on
10 Apr 2019

can anyone verify which date i can start my new service with another provider without early leaving fees , thanks you for any help , mark
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
4: Newbie

Speak to the new provider they might be prepared to pay your early termination fees. That way you can get away from Vodafone ASAP. 

Sky pay upto £100 and I believe BT also pay. 

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @capcom1, sorry to hear you're thinking of leaving us.

If you're looking to find out when you can leave without any termination fee's, I'd suggest getting in touch with us directly by giving us a call or speaking to our Live Chat.

If you'd like our team to look into this for you, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

View more options
4: Newbie

Speak to the new provider they might be prepared to pay your early termination fees. That way you can get away from Vodafone ASAP. 

Sky pay upto £100 and I believe BT also pay. 

View more options