main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Connect Router Screens not displaying

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Strange problem with my Vodafone router, when i access the mangment pages via 192.168.1.1 the screens just dont display properly see picture? 

Have tried differnet browsers PC's etc all display in the same way?

Just hard reset the router but the problem persists!! 

Any ideas? 

router.jpg

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

As an update to help anyone else with this issue, i have eventually received a new router this has resolved the issue. 

The technical team confirmed the router i had was an older one, the firmware on it had not updated to support the current version of the Router Interface.

View more options
10 REPLIES 10

Hi @SteCox, do you have a Firewall set up on your computer? This could be interfering with the site.

Have you tried deleting your cache and cookies? 

Please try on a seperate device on that's not a PC or laptop, maybe a phone or tablet.

Let us know how you get on.

View more options

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes i have disabled the firewall still the same. 

I have also tried mutiple PCs and browsers including Chrome, FireFox and even internet explorer. 

Attempted on an ethernet connected iPad as well using Safari and get the same result, so sure its not the connecting client has to be a router fault. 

But other than resetting to factory defaults which i have done not sure what else to attempt? 

View more options

We're really sorry to hear you're still having trouble @SteCox and apologise for any inconvenience this is causing.

So we can check to see if there's any possible problems with your router and get you a replacement sent out if necessary, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with us directly. 

View more options

Thanks, Message sent a few days ago.

Will see what happens!!!

View more options

As an update to help anyone else with this issue, i have eventually received a new router this has resolved the issue. 

The technical team confirmed the router i had was an older one, the firmware on it had not updated to support the current version of the Router Interface.

View more options
1: Seeker

Hi, I have exactly the same issue - spent an hour on the live chat today trying to explain it to a person on the other end of the line to no available, was told "they have rebuilt configuration for my router", asked me to factory reset it (which I have done 3 times before already) and suprise suprise still unresolved. I've debugged the interfaces and its peppered with Java Script errors - how something like this goes out past testing is beyond me (by now I think you know I have technical background....)

Anyway, issue unresolved - short of rolling back firmware to where UI is fixed I can't see what else can be done other than replacing a router if this one is not compatibile with most recent firmware where issue is not present.

Can some one from forum support team assist please?

View more options

Hi,

I eventually got this fixed with a router replacement. 

It took a lot of phone calls and live chats but your correct it’s the only fix!!

Good  luck. 

View more options

Hey @Medi83, it's disappointing to hear you've been having these issues with your router and I understand how frustrating it must be.

So one of our team can take a closer look into this for you and send out a replacement if needed, I've sent you a private message so you can contact us directly. 

View more options
1: Seeker

Thats okay, managed to get router swapped eventually so the problem is resolved .

View more options

That's great news @Medi83, I'm glad to hear everything is working again for you 👌

View more options