Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Connected device

stephenrichardb
4: Newbie

I'm on my Honor mobile now on the Vodafone app, but it is not showing ring up as a connected device. Any ideas please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @stephenrichardb 

The phone has probably temporarily lost it's connection with the router.  Try going into your phone connection  settings and forgetting the network, reboot the phone and try to connect again, you should be able to connect the phone to the router using the WPS Wifi set up.

If your device has established a connection with the router, the phone should show on the application, device boost, connected devices.

If you continue to have problems, please come back to the forum or follow this link: Broadband and Home Phone FAQ's  

However, please bear in mind that with the Government's recommendation to stay at home, response times will be longer than usual and Vodafone ask not to call unless it is urgent.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers

Hi @stephenrichardb 

Can you eloberate a little please.

i.e 

Is this a new contract.

Have you ported in from another network.

Has everything worked ok previously.

Can you do anything on your phone.

Can you try your sim card in another phone as a process of elimination.

There is some info in this thread 》Not-registered-on-Network.  Sometimes the sim isn't taking to the network properly.

Network Status-checker. 

Network-issues-initial-checks-and-template. 

The Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries can check your account.

Also check in your myvodafone app  / online myvodafone for any caps or toggles that maybe affecting things.

🏳️‍🌈 Stay Safe  🏳️‍🌈

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

It worked ok til 2 weeks ago. Same phone as back then. Phone works fine. My mobile network is 02 and my fibre is with Vodafone... I'm trying to boost the my mobile with th Device Boost on the Vodafone app, but the phone desont' come up in the list...

AnnS

Hi @stephenrichardb 

The phone has probably temporarily lost it's connection with the router.  Try going into your phone connection  settings and forgetting the network, reboot the phone and try to connect again, you should be able to connect the phone to the router using the WPS Wifi set up.

If your device has established a connection with the router, the phone should show on the application, device boost, connected devices.

If you continue to have problems, please come back to the forum or follow this link: Broadband and Home Phone FAQ's  

However, please bear in mind that with the Government's recommendation to stay at home, response times will be longer than usual and Vodafone ask not to call unless it is urgent.

Thanks - that's done the trick!