main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Contacting Customer Service

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Please can somebody give me a Customer Service email address...

My broadband is notup to scratch and I have been promised discounts left right and centre and that the 15% guarantee will be applied to my account etc but yet nothing has appeared on my account and nothing appears to be being done to fix the problem.  

I have used the "Live Chat" repeatedly and they just fob you off saying they have done stuff and have not actually done anything. They promise that the engineers are working on the line and yet they are not doing anything that I am aware of.

Every time I have a chat session I ask for the transcript to be sent to me but it never arrives, presumably because they don't like providing evidence of what they have supposed to have done. I have had to resort to taking screen shots of the conversations to get a record!

-------------------------------------

Update...

I found a complaint form here

https://complaints.vodafone.co.uk/resource?id=27700

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
15: Advanced member

At the bottom of this page there are links regards "contact us" and "how to complain", which are probably your best bet.

It's kind of odd though as provided you use the mobile app to check the sync speed, the discount should be automatically triggered.  Once triggered you no longer need to use the app - I guess once triggered they get the info directly Openreach.

View more options

Thanks for the reply... I have sent a complaint...

I could not find anywhere in the mobile app to "claim" the discount. or even anywhere it acknowledged the sync rate was less than the guaranteed speed.

Where should I be able to see that the discount has been applied? 

View more options

I've just had a thought... Which "App" are you saying gives you the automatic discount?? 

One my tablet I am using the "Vodafone Broadband" app and this is what I used to contact the "Chat"

I have tried the "My Vodaphone" app on my phone but as my phone is not with vodafone it won't work and just sends me to the website. 

View more options
15: Advanced member

After you've logged into the Vodafone Broadband mobile app, you'll find the current sync rate of the router on the "info and support" page.  You need to check that page more than 10 time times in a billing period, and it needs to be below the guaranteed speed on each occasion.  The guaranteed speed to get that discount is not the speed detailed in your joining letter but the 55Mbps that's in VFs T&Cs!

View more options

Many thanks for the reply... 

I think I must have checked it at least 10 times by now and it has never been above the low 30's

I will log when I check it...

View more options