main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

DSL Line Failure

Highlighted
3: Seeker

Hi

DSL line is down. Tried box reboot and reset with no joy.

tried your live chat only to see a message stating nobody is free.

need support to get this fixed ASAP.

Chris

View more options
3 REPLIES 3

Hey @ChrisL87, thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your broadband, did you manage to speak to anyone or get this resolved since you posted?

Have you tried the following trouble shooting steps here? Please let me know how you get on and don't hesitate to get back in touch if you're still having issues, I'll be happy to help you further. 

View more options
14: Advanced member

@Chris_87 Good luck in getting it fixed.  I'm on a new build estate, on Sunday Feb 10th a digger "damaged" the cabinet that serves us.  We lost our internet for 13 hours, but when it it came back it appears we've gone from Superfast2 back to Superfast1 speeds.  A fault has been detected and we keep getting promises of call backs, but they never happen.

I had been putting up with Vodafones general crappiness, but now being billed for a service that isn't working properly it's getting beyond a joke.

View more options
3: Seeker
Hi, This issue resolved after I turned the router off overnight and by the morning was working again. Thanks
View more options