main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Default DHCP range on new router THG3000g

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Running myself ragged trying to find a manual for the new gigalink router THG30000g.

I would like to find out the default DHCP range for the router in order to allocate IP addresses outside this range to my home PC's. If the range is 2-255 then I would liket o limit the DHCP range. 

I presume I must do this via the 'Expert' mode on the router config?

Many thanks.

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Oldfeller, there should be a user guide in the box the router was delivered in. This will have informatoiion on setting up the router and how to adjust the configuration. If you've not got the guide, or are unable to locate this, our Live Chat team will be able to help get you sorted.

View solution in original position

View more options
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Oldfeller, there should be a user guide in the box the router was delivered in. This will have informatoiion on setting up the router and how to adjust the configuration. If you've not got the guide, or are unable to locate this, our Live Chat team will be able to help get you sorted.

View solution in original position

View more options
2: Seeker

Hi @Mark,

I looked to the Setup Guide in the box first (no user guide present). But this was the basic how to access the setup screen. I did the normal changes of password, net identity and router access password OK but could not find DHCP.

However on browsing the forum I discovered I had missed that there was a drop down option where you can select 'Expert' changes. This done I found the default DHCP range was 2 - 200 and identified that I did not need to make any changes to this. 

Thank you for taking the time to help.

View more options