main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Didnt receive free gift

2: Seeker

Has anyone else ordered broadband during a free gift promtion, Vodafone not sending through how to claim so when I enquire how to claim I am told it has expired.  8 weeks of trying to get our gift only to be told that I am not going to get it.

View more options
5 REPLIES

If you didn't register in time iwouldn't hold your breath on getting it.

I did register received the email telling me it would be with me within 30 days at the end of the 30 days received another email telling me they was having trouble with stock can i please wait another 2 weeks. Now going into the eigth week still no sign of the free gift and had no more emails.  Have phoned vodafone and the company thats meant to be dealing with the free gifts TLC (whose customer care is about as helpful as a poke in the eye) to be told the gifts will be being sent out at "sometime" their just unsure when...LOL

Going to contact Trading standards vodafone are just scamming people to get them to signup to contracts promising things they have no intention of supplying.  

View more options

I can’t believe you managed to register and you still don’t have your gift.  I have complained to Ofcom and the Ombudsman.  It’s terrible companies can do this.  I really hope you get your gift.

View more options

Have you heard anything back from ofcom or the ombudsman??

View more options

I only submitted the complaints today.  I have seen on Facebook that someone else still hasn’t received their free gift too. 

View more options

I've also not received our either. Have tried ringing TLC numerous times, have sent numerous enquiry forms on their website and not had any response. Vodafone say they can't help me. 

Absolutely useless. 

View more options