main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Do Vodafone do any kind of signal booster?

MeggiRose
4: Newbie

Hey all, I got my vodafone broadband not to long ago and not had an issues so far. Just wondering before I buy something like a wifi booster or something, if vodafone offer anything like that? It's just for a computer way in the back room, that seems to be struggling a bit being so far from the router. Thanks :Smiling: 

View more options
6 REPLIES 6
HappyNomad
13: Advanced Member

I believe you’d have to upgrade to Vodafone Pro Broadband to get a Vodafone supplied wifi booster.  

View more options
MeggiRose

I think I'll get some powerline adapters, I've heard they good 😁 My broadbands good so, Im ok without pro!

View more options
Evie

I hope they do the trick @MeggiRose 😊 If you did need anything else, either pop another post on this forum or, if it's account specific, please drop us a DM on social media.

View more options
MeggiRose

Will do, thanks for the reply! :Smiling:

View more options
gipjon
16: Advanced member

There a few threads around this forum about the wifi extender not sure which is the best as the review are a little mixed, If you get one from say Argos and it does not work very well, you can simply take it back for a refund or swap it for one of the other types I'm not 100% sure what the return policy is as I know they changed it 

View more options
jeffkinn
17: Community Champion

I use Powerline adaptors a lot and find them very useful. But when I had some Belkin units with their own WiFi they somehow connected to my neighbours house with the same units and caused a problem. I now have devices that don’t also generate a WiFi signal. I’m using a Netgear kit now.  

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

View more options