main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Other broadband queries

Error Message when attempting to map ports on THG3000 router

2: Seeker

I recenty had to do a factory reset on my router due to some strange DHCP issue I was having. However, since the reset I am having issues setting up the port mapping again. When I have scanned for the open ports, it is still showing the old ports open since before the reset, which shouldn't be the case.

Here is a screenshot of the error message where I attempt to map port 443 on local port 22 on my Acer laptop: (see Port Mapping Error-min.PNG)

Here is a screenshot of the open ports: (see Port Open Port-min.PNG)

And, finally, here is a screenshot of the settings I am using when setting up port mapping: (see Port Mapping Port Settings-min.PNG)

I am unsure of what could be causing it. Although, I suspect the factort reset is playing a big part in the issue. Also, I am getting the same error message when I attempt to map a port which isn't already open.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Regards,

Carl

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
2: Seeker
View more options
Highlighted

Hey @CarlM24 thanks for getting in touch. We'll need to take a further look into this. 

Please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker. 

View more options