Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Failed upgrade.

Ianra2005
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Vodafone contract ends 10th June. Had an email offering Vodafone Pro, with a discount and a £75 bonus, as long as I placed the order by 30th April. Placed an order 23rd April and heard nothing since!

just checked the order and it was cancelled by Vodafone. Tried two chats, both times when I got through to someone who could help (after being passed to the right team, explaining the problem each time, getting through security each time) only to be cut off each time. Just tried going old school and using the phone to speak to them, exactly the same thing happened, eventually got to the right team only to be cut off. 
I have to assume Vodafone are happy for me to go somewhere else for my Broadband. Anyone else had the same issues? Or indeed have any idea why my order was cancelled because I still have no idea!!

13 REPLIES 13

Jayach
16: Advanced member

@AnnS wrote:

Hi @Ianra2005 

This will be a glitch between Vodafone and Openreach and may not necessarily be at Vodafone's end. 

How can you try to blame it on Openreach? She was trying to upgrade to Pro, the Openreach connection will not change! It's definitely another Vodafone blunder.

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Fair enough  @Jayach  quite understandable. It was an error with Vodafone.

gipjon

well that saved me making comments jay (you beat me to it ) well apart from i came across the vodafone pro facebook link so i went and had a look and all i can say, there was hundreds of posts all complaint saying broadband cancel . Broadband not working and terrible customer service .never seen so many unhappy customers posts.

DiFitt
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

What you describe, I have experienced to the letter. 

Somehow, I think they cannot supply what they’re offering but don’t want to say. 

All very puzzling.