Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Fibre Availability

Huw1006
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Recently FTTP was installed in the block of flats I currently live in.

Openreach have yet to contact us officially to let us know that fibre is available, but I suspect their internal processes take time.

Meantime, the Openreach availability checker shows that my address now shows that fibre is available.  I can also order this through BT and EE now, but not Vodafone.  My understanding is that all theproviders of fibre broadband use the same infrastructure with the exception of Virgin Media?  If that's the case, why the delay?  Might anybody know how long it could take or, even better, have an idea of who to contact?

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I would suggest to try Live chat via the link on Here or call 0333 3040191 or try the Vodafone Social Media Team's …Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

It maybe that their systems are being updated to include your area @Huw1006 

If they can't help just yet then you can register your interest via vodafone.co.uk/gigafast/register. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks @BandOfBrothers.

Iact actually just went on the live chat, which was good. Unfortunately they weren't able to answer my question... Even suggested that I just go with BT! There seem to only really be these three providers that are doing speeds over 150Mbps download. 

I suppose Openreach is my next option, but, as with all these things, finding out HOW to contact them is much more difficult than the answer.