Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Fibre Installation in Flats

danielson00
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

This week in my block of flats...  "Virtua will be commencing Fibre Installation works on behalf of Openreach, installation will commence on 19th April 2021 at (address in SW London) . There will be Virtua engineers on site to complete these works for a total of two days they will arrive between 8.30-9am. Virtua UK Ltd are working on behalf of Openreach to install super-fast fibre optic broadband across the UK this will enable your broadband to give you speeds of up to a gigabit per second enhancing your enjoyment of the internet"

I just wondered would this make VF Gigafast available, or is it dependent on Vodafone signing up? Do they use Openreach for this?  Currently have Superfast 2 with VF.

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @danielson00 

The best ting to do is to make an enquiry here: Broadband Deals this will give an indication on availability at your location.  Also further information where you will be able to register your interest here: Fibre to the Premises (FTTP) providers 

Thanks, I checked against a "normal" house in the same street, Zen, BT and Sky came up offering speeds above 80MB etc.