main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Gigabit broadband sheddocksley Aberdeen?

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hey there! 

im aware of the gigabit being installed in areas on Aberdeen but wondered if any details on Sheddocksley? I saw advert saying it was here but when I did speed check just said error on what packages I could get. There doesn't seem to be information on what areas are being done 

View more options
3 REPLIES 3

Hey @Tomasr2412, thanks for getting in touch. It's great to hear that you're interested in getting our Gigafast service. Is this the web page you were using the check your postcode? That's the one you'll need to keep your eye on, as we don't have any definitive dates available. If it was giving you an error, please try clearing your cache and cookies; or try using a different device or browser.

If you're still getting the same error, it could be that some updates are being done to the site; ready for the new Gigafast installation happening near by. 

View more options
2: Seeker

Hey it was an advert saying it was a available but there has been no work I guess not

View more options

Keep checking your postcode on our Gigafast page @Tomasr2412 👀 It'll let you know when it's available in your area. 

View more options