main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Gigafast Available To Building But Not To Flats?

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi guys,

So we have the cables installed onto our building. I've went onto the website to see if it's available. When I input my postcode it shows both 53 and then Flats A,B,C etc 53. 

When I choose 53 alone it shows gigafast as being available. However when I choose my specific flat it says broadband speed unavailable. 

Does anyone know why that may be?

Thanks folks!

View more options
2 REPLIES 2

Hey @Patty37, thanks for getting in touch. I think your best bet might be to contact our Gigafast team directly on: 033 33 041 524 to see if they can input your address manually; then check your availability. Give them a try and let us know how you get on. 

View more options
2: Seeker

They didn't have a clue what was going on either. It's weird how the building itself apparently has access but the flats don't. Especially seeing as we have the box and the cables all installed on the outside of the building to the seperate flats.

It's a little annoying as I was hoping to order before the current offer expires in early December. 

View more options