main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Gigafast FTTH & VOIP

3: Seeker

I currently have FTTH with new VF router which has  POTS ports. When I started the service I did not ask for VOIP. I am thinking of asking for enabling VOIP as a second line, NOT porting my existing BT line. Be interested in any user experience with the VOIP service in Milton Keynes.

View more options
2 REPLIES
13: Advanced Member

You can obtain a VOIP service from the likes of Voipfone, Sipgate, AA.  The Gigaset DECT base station and Gigaset phones is a possibility. The base station can connect to both your phone line and by ethernet to your router.

View more options
4: Newbie

i got a new 01908 number when I had my VF gigafast installed. All worked fine from the off. But I've now removed the VF router and installed a 3rd party Draytek in its place. However, this doesn't have POTS ports and been told by VF support that I can no longer use my new 01908 service. I'm looking at porting it to Voipfone.co.uk after a tip from an MKBAGer. 

View more options