main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Harrassed by vodafone

3: Seeker

I cancelled my broadband well over a year ago yet I am being chased to say I owe money. I do not! 

I have received a letter to say I have 14 days to pay it or the debt collectors will be involved. 

I spoke to a staff member on the phone who confirmed indeed I had cancelled my contract and they would get this resolved.

I have today received further emails stating the same thing,that I have 14 days to pay or debt collectors will be involved.

I am furious as this can affect my credit score and blacklist me.

I will take this further if this is not resolved!

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
17: Community Champion

Please let the Vodafone Social Media Team catch up with your thread and they'll start the process to get this cleared up. 

I would also suggest to use Experian to check your Credit File to see if anything negative has been recorded @Sknut

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

Thankyou

View more options
4: Newbie

If you paid everything I would suggest to let them know that you gonna sue them if they won't stop.

View more options

We have already told them over the phone that if we receive any more letters or emails then we will take them to court.

The person on the phone promised to sort this out. They couldn't understand either why we were getting these.

View more options

Hey @Sknut, we'll be more than happy to take a look into this for you and see why you're reciving these letters.

So we access your account securly, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

View more options