Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Home broadband plan change

PawelB
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hiya. I saw an offer for new customers - 500mbps fibre for slightly more than I’m currently paying for my 100mbps fibre. I was wondering if I can switch halfway through my contract? Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

HappyNomad
15: Advanced member
15: Advanced member

Almost certainly you'll be able to upgrade but it  will be a new 24month contract at the appropriate per month cost .  (Downgrading would likely incur early termination fees as well as a new contract).

See item 2.5 here… (select 'Consumer' tab.

2.5 Change of Home Broadband and Phone package. If you request a change of package or a renewal of your Agreement with us and we agree, you will need to agree to a new minimum period and you will need to pay the new charges applicable to that agreement.

Thanks HappyNomad. Yeah, that’s understandable. 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @PawelB, I'm sure our Broadband Sales team will be able to look into your options and if possible get you upgraded to the new service. The best way to do this would be by giving them a call on 191 from any Vodafone number, or by 03333 040191 from any other UK line 😊

Oh, ok thank you Mark. You guys should consider making this self-service via My Vodafone app or online.