main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

How do I speak to customer service about moving home

1: Seeker

I have been waiting and waiting on the phone, using up all my mobile minutes, trying to contact Vodafone to arrange transfer of my broadband to a new house.

I've never had a problem with the broadband, but never had to contact customer services.

Is there an email address I can try instead. I am an unpaid carer for my wife and it is critical that I get the broadband moved, because I use it constantly for information and contacts when caring for my wife.

Can anyone suggest another way to contact Vodafone, I just cant keep waiting on the phone using up my minutes, its stressful enough trying to move house while caring for my disabled wife.

View more options
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @antonysevans I understand how important it is for you to get your broadband sorted out! We have a dedicated home move team that are only contactable by calling 191. I appreciate there can sometimes be a delay in getting through, but they are working as fast as they possibly can to get to all calls.  

View more options
1: Seeker

Thank you for your reply Adam.

My problem was that I am not with Vodafone for mobile, so couldn't call 191. Because it was taking so long to get through to someone about moving my broadband to another house I was using up all my mobile minutes, and they are critical to me since I am a carer for my wife, the same with broadband.

However, after my complaint, customer services were in touch really quickly and the move is now scheduled.

Full marks for customer service!!!!

View more options