main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

How do i get a call back from a manager

Highlighted
2: Seeker

I have a catalogue of complaints to make and problems to sort, including the latest of a promise a of call back by a manger.

I must have spent many hours on various calls and web chats each one resulting in the wrong information or a new problem!

My broadband switch has been one disaster after another, and no one is interested in sorting my problems. Although they are always grateful, I have passed security!

Anyone have a decent contact I can use to get all my issues dealt with in one go.

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
17: Community Champion

Hi @SHIPY 

Sometimes things do go wrong which I'm sure many accept. 

It's then down to how this is put right which instils confidence back into the product and services. 

It's not good that a promised callback did not happen.

My suggestion is to use the Complaints Procedure

That or give the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook or Twitter a try.

Be sure to link back to your thread here and add your forum username.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
2: Seeker

Thanks, Bandofbrothers I’ll try through the complaints procedure first as I’m getting nowhere via the phone.
I accept problems happen and my judgment of how good a company is, is not by how good they are when everything goes right but by the way they handle the problems.
Let’s just say my opinion of them currently is not high. In my experience if you have a have a happy customer, they may tell a few people of their experience, an unhappy one will tell everyone they know. This is problem on top of problem on top of problem with a complete disinterest in helping the customer.

View more options