Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How much my broadband early termination charge will be

BenTa58
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I'm just confused of the way broadband early termination charge calculated reading T&C and other Vodafone Broadband online help. Can anyone please tell me how much my broadband early termination charge will be, and if possible show how it has been calculated. Many thanks.

Date Broadband signup: 13 November 2020

Date Broadband activated: 1 December 2020

Broadband: Superfast 2 Plan

Monthly charge:  £23.50

Contract length: 24 Months

Months left to Contract: 18 months

Ben

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

We as customers can only go by the Terms you've seen so I wouldn't want to pass on the incorrect charge potentially.

The Vodafone Social Media Team's via Twitter or Facebook can clarify.

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

cancel-your-account suggests “ Text INFO to 85075 and we'll text you back with the amount you need to pay, as well as what to do if you have other services with us. ” which may help if that isn't just restricted to pay monthly contracts.

One top tip is to not cancel your direct debit until all bills are cleared and you get a sorry your leaving letter.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Yes @BenTa58 

This can be confusing, basically it's the months charges multiplied by the number of months left on the left on the contract from your activation date.

It would be worth mentioning if this is due to Vodafone not providing the service with the expected speeds you shouldn't be expected to pay any termination charges, the same applies if you are moving home to a location where Vodafone are unable to provide a broadband connection.

If you need to know the exact charges, it going to mean contacting the Broadband Team here; Broadband Support Termination charges constantly change, and you would be quoted a figure today and this would be less on a daily basis but no need to worry, providing the direct debit is in place, you would receive a credit for anything due back or anything that still needs to be charged.