main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

How to access free gift for joining Vodafone broadband

1: Seeker

Recently switched from BT broadband after a call. The agent on the phone said there was going to be an option of a free gift to choose from. However, since the switch happened over the phone how would I gain access to the choice of the gifts so that I don't end up paying twice for the broadband

View more options
10 REPLIES
13: Advanced Member

There is a gift offer which ends 3rd Sept.  I suggest that you use the chat to make sure that you are entitled to the gift.  Keep the chat logs.  I would expect you to get appropriate emails if you are entitled. 

View more options
3: Seeker

I signed up on 3rd Aug - was connected on the 17th, got a letter about the free gift 5 days after I was connected.  It then told me I have to wait till 17th Sept till I can claim it - I assume its so you can't cancel and then get the free gift etc.

I would expect a letter 5 days after your broadband is active

View more options

@arlenm You should receive some correspondence surrounding your eligibility to claim the free gift shortly after purchase and/or activation. You can find all the details you need and what to do if you're having any issues here: https://vodafone.uk/2KeMdRn

View more options
4: Newbie

We have just passed the 30 day period after signing up and as yet have received no message about the free gift.

However I did find a web page where we entered our details and received confirmation that we had now been registered and should receive further instructions within 5 days.

Seems a long winded process particularly as they have all our details already - but lets give it 5 days and see what happens next.

View more options
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been with VF for 3 weeks and got a letter this week about the free gift. I won't qualify though as will be leaving in 7 days.

Mark

View more options

I received an e-mail with a code last night.

So I've booked our choice and had a further e-mail to say it would be shipped within 14 days, but to allow up to 30 days for delivery - wonder what DPD service they are using that requires up to16 days from despatch for delivery

View more options
1: Seeker

Hello

Did you ever receive your gift? I am yet to receive mine and can't get in contact with UKTLC promotions.

View more options

Mine turned up after about 16 days of the confirmation e-mail.

View more options
3: Seeker

You're not the only one. I did get an email on 21 November to say that there was a delay due to high demand and to allow an extra 2 weeks. Well 3.5 weeks later I'm still waiting......

View more options
Highlighted

Hey all, if you're still awiting your free gift. Please get in touch with TLC here.

They'll be able to answer any questions you may have.

View more options